Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Southwest-style chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest-style chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest-style chicken soup recipe. To make southwest-style chicken soup you only need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southwest-style chicken soup:
- Provide of chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Use of large sweet onion, chopped.
- Get of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take of chili powder.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of cayenne powder.
- Provide of chipotle powder.
- You need of can diced tomatoes, including juice.
- Take of chicken broth.
- Provide of can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Use of sweet corn kernels.
- Use of Garnishes.
- Take of Cilantro, chopped.
- Provide of Jalapeno pepper, chopped.
- Provide of Avocado, sliced.
- Get of Sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- Use of Lime wedges.
- Use of Tortillas, crisped.
- You need of Cheddar cheese, grated.
Steps to make Southwest-style chicken soup:
- Slice the chicken breasts into 1/2 cm strips. In a bowl, toss the chicken with the oregano, a good pinch of salt, several grinds of black pepper, and a glug of olive oil..
- Put a large nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Add the chicken and fry until no pink remains, about 3 minutes..
- Add the onion and garlic. Continue frying until the chicken and onion are browned and caramelized, about 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle on the spices. Toss to coat, then fry 2 minutes..
- Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, and black beans. Turn the heat down to medium and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the corn and simmer 1 more minute. Adjust the seasoning as required. Serve hot, with garnishes on the side..
If you find this Southwest-style chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.