Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe. To make tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup):
- Get of canola oil.
- Take of diced red pepper.
- Provide of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of lemongrass (about 3inch halved lengthwise).
- Prepare of minced fresh galangel (can substitue ginger).
- Provide of minced fresh garlic.
- Provide of coconut milk.
- Provide of fish sauce.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Take of sugar.
- Provide of cooked shredded chicken.
- Prepare of chili paste to taste (can substitute crushed red pepper).
- You need of chopped green onion, cilantro for garnish.
Steps to make Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup):
- heat oil on medium high in small dutch oven.
- sautee next 5 ingredients for 5 mins.
- whisk in next 4 ingredients.
- bring to a soft boil.
- reduce heat to medium low.
- add chicken and desired amount of chili paste or crushed red pepper.
- cook for 10 mins.
- remove lemongrass.
- garnish with diced green onions or cilantro.
If you find this Tom-kha-gai (spicy coconut chicken soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.