Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ghostly Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghostly Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ghostly beef jerky recipe. To make ghostly beef jerky you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ghostly Beef Jerky:
- Get 2 lbs of lean beef sirloin tip, thinly sliced.
- Take 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Use 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of ghost pepper purée.
Instructions to make Ghostly Beef Jerky:
- Cut each slice of meat into 1-2 inch strips..
- Mix onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl.
- Using a casserole dish, layer each slice flat into the dish and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator for about an hour..
- In a sauce pan over medium heat mix together the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and pineapple juice. Heat until the brown sugar has completely dissolved. Refrigerate marinade until cool..
- Place meat into a large gallon sized bag. Pour cooled marinade over the seasoned meat and seal the bag. Massage the mixture to make sure all of the meat is coated. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours..
- Using a smoker, arrange the meat strips flat on the grill. At 180° to 200°, smoke the meat using your favorite soaked hardwood for about 90-120 minutes or to your preferred doneness. (you can usually tell how quickly the meat is dehydrating after about 45 minutes.).
If you find this Ghostly Beef Jerky recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.