Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup recipe. You can cook healthy salmon & bok choy creamy soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- Use of Salmon Fillets *skinless, bones removed.
- Prepare of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Provide of Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock.
- You need of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare of Salt & White Pepper.
- Take of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- Get of Milk of your choice.
- Get of Bok Choy.
- Provide of Corn Starch Flour.
Steps to make Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup:
- Cut skinless Salmon Fillets into chunky pieces, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, massage and set aside..
- Trim Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Trim Bok Choy stem, wash well, and cut leaves into the size that is easy to eat..
- Heat Chicken Stock in a saucepan over medium heat and cook Onion until soft. Add Bok Choy, Shimeji and Salmon, bring back to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until Salmon is cooked. Season with Salt and White Pepper..
- Mix Milk and Corn Starch in a small bowl, then add the mixture to the soup. Carefully stir and cook until soup is thickened..
- Enjoy with nice crusty bread or freshly cooked rice..
If you find this Healthy Salmon & Bok Choy Creamy Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.