Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Corned beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef recipe. You can have corned beef using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Corned beef:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of goya tomato cooking base sofrito.
- Provide 1 packages of goya sazon.
- Use 1 packages of goya ham flavor concentrate.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 1 can of corn beef.
Steps to make Corned beef:
- in non-stick pan heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil at medium heat.
- once olive oil is heated put 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of sofrito in pan and stir around to saute it for a bit.
- then put in 1 packet of sazon and 1 packet of ham flavor in the pan and stir.
- add 1 can of tomato sauce to mix and stir til mixed well.
- add 2 tablespoons of ketchup and stir.
- with a spoon add 1 can of corn beef. scoop it out in small chunks into the pan and smoosh it with spoon.
- stir corn beef until everything is mixed and there are no more chunks.
- once its done serve with white rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Corned beef recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.