Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Doritos pie casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doritos pie casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doritos pie casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to doritos pie casserole recipe. To make doritos pie casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Doritos pie casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco seasoning (or your own seasoning).
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup (10.75 oz).
- Use 1/2 can of Nacho cheese (15oz) or 1 can nacho cheese soup (10.75oz).
- Take 1 can of Diced tomatoes and green chiles (drained) or 1 small tomato (diced).
- You need 1 medium of Bag of nacho flavored tortilla chips (I use Doritos spicy nacho) *crushed.
- Provide 8 oz of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Doritos pie casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion, tomatoes, and bell pepper.
- add taco seasoning and cook according to package directions.
- in a baking dish, layer bottom of dish with half of the crushed chips. set remaining chips aside..
- in a large bowl, combine seasoned beef, nacho cheese, and cream of mushroom soup. mix well..
- top chips with beef mixture. layer with remaining chips and top with cheese..
- bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. garnish with sour cream or salsa if desired.
If you find this Doritos pie casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.