Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada recipe. To make chicken enchilada you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Enchilada:
- Get 5 of Tortilla sheets.
- Take 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 500 grams of Chili con carne.
- You need 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Get 1 of it's spicy, so (to taste) Enchilada sauce (if you don't have any, salsa).
- Use 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Get 4 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Provide 300 grams of Easy melting cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Enchilada:
- Buy tortillas..
- Also buy enchilada sauce. If you can't find it, salsa also works..
- Boil chicken breast and cut into fine pieces. Chicken tenders are also okay..
- I used leftover frozen chili con carne. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149675-quick-and-easy-chili-con-carne-dogs.
- Put the chili con carne and the chicken in the tortilla and wrap it up neatly..
- Once wrapped, line them in a heat-resistant container..
- Put the canned tomatoes in a frying pan. Add the enchilada sauce (about 5 tablespoons worth), the soup stock cubes, tomato puree and mix well..
- Add half of the tomato sauce from Step 7 to the tortillas in Step 6. Top with plenty of easy-melting cheese..
- Put in the over and bake for 15 minutes at 480°F/250°C. Once the cheese has melted and has a nice golden brown color, it's finished..
- This can be served as-is..
If you find this Chicken Enchilada recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.