Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet tamarind, honey bbq beef recipe. To make sweet tamarind, honey bbq beef you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef:
- Get 300 g of thin beef steaks, sliced into fine thin strips,.
- Get 2 heads of Pak choi, ends trimmed off,.
- You need 1/2 of large yellow bell pepper, chopped,.
- Take 3 of spring onions, chopped finely,.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced,.
- Get of Cooking oil, (I used coconut oil).
- Get of For the sauce:.
- Provide 1.5 tbsp of tamarind sauce,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce, (recommend Chipotle or Chinese BBQ),.
- Get 1 tbsp of runny honey,.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes or some to personal taste.
- You need of Suggested sides:.
- Use of Steamed rice,.
- Take of Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef:
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients until smooth in a cup and set aside. Heat some oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add in the bell pepper, beef strips and half the spring onions and stir fry for arounf three minutes until the beef is browned on the outside. Add the minced garlic and fry for 15 seconds until fragrant..
- Pour in the sauce, allow to sauce to sizzle and melt for a few seconds then add in the Pak choi a d remaining spring onions. Toss together and stir fry for a further minute then remove from the heat..
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of side. :).
If you find this Sweet Tamarind, Honey BBQ Beef recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.