Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sultan's Fast Pho recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sultan's Fast Pho recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sultan's Fast Pho recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sultan's fast pho recipe. To make sultan's fast pho you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sultan's Fast Pho:
- You need 5 tbsp of beef stock bouillon (Harvest Vietnamese Pho brand).
- Use 1 of sliced onion (two thin slices).
- Take 3 of scallion stems, chopped.
- Provide 1 of thin beef strips (extra thin).
- Get 1 of Fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of lime, halved.
- Use 1/2 of pkg rice noodles.
- You need 1 of Fresh basil.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
Steps to make Sultan's Fast Pho:
- Bring water to boil.
- Add beef stock & onion. Allowing onion to soften (1-2) min (we like a kick of flavor. You can use less bouillon stock to taste).
- Add noodles, lime juice, cooking according to pkg (usually less than 5 min).
- Typically, you would add meat raw and let broth cook in serving dish. Our Halal butcher cuts strips slightly thicker, so we sear the meat in a small pan for 2min each side (optional pinch of cumin/cloves). Once cooked add to broth.
- Place in serving dish, topping with chopped cilantro, chopped scallions, basil, bean sprouts, and lime.
- Optional fresh chopped jalapeño and lime slices.
If you find this Sultan's Fast Pho recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.