Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry noodle soup recipe. To cook thai red curry noodle soup you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Provide of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get of red bell pepper, diced.
- Get of onion diced.
- Provide of red curry paste.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Prepare of lite coconut milk.
- You need of package of rice noodles.
- Take of fish sauce.
- Use of brown sugar.
- You need of green onions.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Provide of lime squeezed juice.
Steps to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.