Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pinoy Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinoy Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pinoy spaghetti recipe. To make pinoy spaghetti you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pinoy Spaghetti:
- Prepare 1 L of Water.
- Take 1 Tbsp of UFC Iodized Salt.
- Provide 1 pack of Spaghetti noodles, 400 grams.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Golden Fiesta Canola Oil.
- Take 1 of Small red onion, peeled and chopped.
- Use 3 Cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1/4 of kilo Ground pork.
- Use 1/4 of kilo Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Silver Swan Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of UFC Ground black pepper.
- Take 4 of Hotdogs, regular size, sliced.
- Use 1 pack of UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado, 200 grams.
- Get 1 pack of Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of Grated quick melt cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Grated quick melt cheese, for topping.
Instructions to make Pinoy Spaghetti:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, and keep warm. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large work over medium heat, heat Golden Fiesta Canola Oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Add ground pork and beef spreading meats into a single later. Let underside brown before breaking meat apart. Continue browning until just cooked through. Using a spoon, remove excess oil from meat, leaving about 2 tbsp of oil. Season mixture with Silver Swan Soy Sauce and ground black pepper..
- Add hotdogs and cook, stirring, until just heated through. Pour UFC Tomato Sauce Guisado and Papa Sweet-Sarap Spaghetti Sauce, stirring to combine. Bring to a boil. Simmer until mixture is thickened..
- Add grated cheese. Stir to melt and mix with meat mixture..
- Toss cooked pasta with sauce. Top with additional grated cheese, and serve..
If you find this Pinoy Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.