Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Asian Beef with a Crunchy Slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Asian Beef with a Crunchy Slaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy asian beef with a crunchy slaw recipe. To cook crispy asian beef with a crunchy slaw you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Asian Beef with a Crunchy Slaw:
- Prepare 250 g of beef mince.
- Get 1 of thumb size knob ginger, finely shredded (I replaced this with a teaspoon of lemon grass puree).
- Get 1 of large garlic clove, crushed.
- Provide 1/2 of red chilli (more if you want it hotter).
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Use 4 of spring onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need handful of fresh coriander or basil, chopped.
- Prepare of finely sliced white cabbage, grated carrot and shredded leek, mixed together in a bowl.
- Take of juice of half a lemon.
- Provide of plain boiled rice to serve.
Steps to make Crispy Asian Beef with a Crunchy Slaw:
- Heat a heavy based frying pan and add the beef, drizzle in some oil if needed but my beef didn't need any. Fry the meat, breaking it up as it cooks with a spatula or wooden spoon..
- Add the star anise (or two if you wish). When the meat is browned stir in the garlic, ginger and chilli (or lemon grass if using)..
- While the beef is frying prepare the slaw and then dress with the juice of half a lemon, a dash of soy sauce and a splash of fish sauce. Go slowly, it's easy to overwhelm the salad..
- When the beef is getting really dark and crispy add the chopped spring onions and the soy sauce, sesame oil and fish sauce. Continue to cook until the onions have softened slightly and the liquid has been absorbed. Toss in the herbs..
- Serve the spicy beef with plain rice and the slaw, piled in bowls and with a wedge of lemon squeezed over..
If you find this Crispy Asian Beef with a Crunchy Slaw recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.