Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot pasta fagioli recipe. You can cook crock pot pasta fagioli using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli:
- You need of Lean ground beef.
- Take of Shoe string cut carrots.
- You need of Celery, thinly sliced.
- Take of Chopped yellow onion.
- Get of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Red kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need of White kidney beans (drained and rinsed).
- Get of Beef broth.
- You need of Dried oregano.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Take of Tabasco sauce.
- You need of Regular size jar of Prego traditional flavor spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Ditalini pasta.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli:
- Brown ground beef on stove. Season with salt and pepper. Drain and set aside..
- Use a 6 quart crock pot. Add the carrots, celery.and onion. Next, add the tomatoes, beans, beef broth, and jar of spaghetti sauce..
- Add oregano, salt, pepper and tabasco..
- Finally, and the ground beef. Mix well..
- Put the lid on and cook for eight hours on low..
- 30 minutes before it is done, add the pasta..
- Be sure not to add extra pasta, it is tempting because it looks like it is not enough. Trust me it is plenty. Too much pasta soaks up too much liquid.
If you find this Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.