Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon-topped meatloaf with mushrooms and gravy recipe. You can have bacon-topped meatloaf with mushrooms and gravy using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 c of ground golden flaxseeds.
- Provide 2 c of carrots, shredded.
- You need 1 of med. onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Use 1 tap of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 4 strips of bacon.
- Provide 2 T of EVOO, coconut oil or butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 1 c of beef broth.
- Take 2 c of carrots, shredded.
Instructions to make Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, combine beef, pork, eggs, flaxseeds, carrots, onion, bell pepper, salt abd pepper. Spread evenly in a 9×13 pan. Lay bacon strips on top, cover with foil and bake 1 hour..
- In skillet, heat oil ir butter. Cook mushrooms. Remove from heat and set aside..
- After baking meatloaf an hour, remove from oven. Remove foil and pour drippings into skillet with mushrooms. Return meatloaf to oven uncovered, cook for 30 min or until thermometer inserted is 160°F and meat no longer pink..
- Place mushroom mixture over low heat and add broth. Add coconut flour 1 T at a time until desired thickness. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Slice meatloaf and serve topped with gravy..
If you find this Bacon-topped Meatloaf with Mushrooms and Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.