Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's new mexican chicken soup recipe. To make mike's new mexican chicken soup you need 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Get of ● For The Proteins.
- Take 2 Cups of Shredded Boiled Chicken [packed – precooked].
- Get of ● For The Soup [rough chop on vegetables].
- Provide 2 (32 oz) of Boxes Chicken Broth [you may not need all].
- Provide 3 Cups of Fresh Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – deseeded].
- You need 1 tbsp of Habenero Peppers [deseeded].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Your Favorite Salsa Verde.
- You need 8 of Medium Canned Tomatillos [crushed].
- Use 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- You need 6 of LG Thin Sliced Cloves Garlic.
- You need 3 of LG Jalapenos [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of Medium Viadailia Onion.
- Use 1 of LG Thin Sliced Carrot.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- Get 1 of Medium Tomato.
- Get 1 of Small Red Onion.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Green Chili Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Espazote Herb.
- Get of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Use of Crushed Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
Steps to make Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Fresh peeled Hatch Green Chilies pictured..
- Chop all vegetables and mix in all seasonings..
- Add everything to your simmering broth..
- Including shredded chicken..
- Simmer on high for 30 minutes..
- Serve soup piping hot with crushed tortilla chips, lime wedges, shredded cheese and warm flour tortillas. All sides will help to heal them. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's New Mexican Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.