Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy recipe. To make home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy:
- Take of white flour.
- Use of egg.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of Hungarian Chicken Paprikàs (Csirkepörkölt).
- Use of fresh bok choy.
- Use of veggie soup square.
Instructions to make Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy:
- I used Chicken Paprikàs which was already prepared the day before, please check out the detailed recipe by Skunkmonkey101, the title is "Hortobàgyi palacsinta pörkölt".
- For the home made wonton wrappers: mix the egg with 4 tbsp water and a pinch of salt until foamy and add the flour.Kneed it into a hard dough..
- Put a little flour on a clean flat surface and make the dough as flat as you can, then cut it into 5×5 cm squares. Put a little of the Chicken Paprikàs into each wonton a nd wet the edges of the wrapper with water and fold it into half..
- Next take the two edges and fold it again to get the shape on the picture..
- Cook the wontons in salted boiling water. They are ready when they start to swim on the surface of water.
- Prepare the veggie soup: put the soup square in boiling water and also add the bok choy, cook it until the bok choy is not raw anymore. Serve it adding the wontons. Give me feedback if you liked this recipe..
If you find this Home made wonton soup with fresh bok choy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.