Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich's pasta fagioli soup recipe. You can cook rich's pasta fagioli soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Use 1 lb of Ground Mild Italian Sausage.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Diced Red Onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Get 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 48 oz of Beef Stock.
- Provide 30 oz of Canned Great Northern Beans.
- Take 30 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 64 oz of V8 Vegetable Juice.
- Prepare 16 oz of Dry Ditalini Pasta.
- Get 5 pinch of Salt.
- Provide 3 pinch of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- You need 2 dash of Tabasco Sauce.
Instructions to make Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup:
- In a frying pan combine ground beef and ground sausage. Brown over medium heat until thoroughly cooked. Drain and set aside..
- In a large stock pot add olive oil, onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Heat over medium until onions are translucent..
- Add the set aside meat mixture to the same pot as the vegatable mix..
- Add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT THE PASTA to the same pot as the meat and vegatables. Cover and let boil slowly for at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning on the bottom of the pot..
- Now add the dry pasta and replace cover. Let boil for around 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat, stir and serve!.
If you find this Rich's Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.