Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sautéed Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéed Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed chicken with tomato cream sauce recipe. You can have sautéed chicken with tomato cream sauce using 13 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sautéed Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce:
- Get 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Provide 1 of Salt…A.
- Use 1 of Pepper….A.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder (if you have any)…A.
- You need 1 of Extra virgin olive oil…B.
- You need 1 large of tomato or 1/2-1/3 canned tomatoes Tomato or canned tomatoes (400 g).
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Sliced takanotsume.
- Take 1/4 of Soup stock cube.
- Use 10 grams of Butter.
- Use 50 ml of Milk (it tastes better when you substitute heavy cream for half the milk).
- Get 30 ml of Extra virgin olive oil…C.
Instructions to make Sautéed Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce:
- Prepare the chicken thigh and poke holes with a fork. Season with the ingredients marked with A..
- I cut the chicken into 4-5 cm cubes but you don't have to cut it. Adjust the size depending on how you want to eat it..
- Chop the garlic and onions coarsely. If you are using fresh tomatoes, cut them into 1-2 cm cubes..
- Roast the chicken. If you are using an oven, adjust the baking time and temperature according to your oven..
- Heat the frying pan over high heat until it's really hot and starts to smoke. *I didn't add oil since the chicken cooks in its own fat but you can add some oil if you like..
- When the frying pan starts to smoke, put the chicken skin side down and cook for about a minute..
- After cooking it over high heat for about a minute, turn down the heat to low-medium, put a lid on and let it steam. *Cooking over high heat for a minute in Step (6) makes the skin crispy..
- Steam for about 2 minutes. Keep an eye on the skin and be careful not to let the chicken burn..
- Flip over the chicken of Step (8) when it gets golden brown as shown on the photo. Add some oil B if there's no fat coming out of the chicken..
- Put a lid on the frying pan again and let steam for 3-5 minutes over high-low heat. *It's cooked if juices run clear when you poke one of the chicken pieces with a skewer..
- Simultaneously, make the tomato cream sauce. Put the garlic and olive oil C in a separate cold frying pan..
- Sauté over low heat. When the garlic is lightly colored and starts to get fragrant, add the onion and season with salt and pepper..
- Cook the onion and garlic over low heat until the onion is translucent. Add the sliced takanotsume and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, and continue cooking..
- Crush the tomatoes as you cook over low-medium heat for about 5-10 minutes. *The cooking time depends on the number of servings and the amount of tomato juice..
- Cook until the tomato juice reduces as shown on the photo. Then add milk, butter and soup stock cube. Once it comes to a simmer, turn off the heat..
- Add the cooked chicken to the sauce and let it come to a simmer over low heat. Let it simmer for about a minute. Finally, season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer to a serving dish and it's done. I ground lots of black pepper on top. It was also delicious when I served it with Italian parsley and basil..
- Sautéed chicken coated with tomato cream sauce is very delicious. This sauce is great with bread too. I used fresh tomatoes to make the sauce..
- For another popular recipe, see Easy Restaurant Quality Authentic Tomato Cream Pasta". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156550-easy-restaurant-quality-tomato-cream-pasta.
If you find this Sautéed Chicken with Tomato Cream Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.