Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Noodles Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodles Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodles soup recipe. To make chicken noodles soup you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Noodles Soup:
- Get 250 gm of boneless chicken.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Take 2 tsp of butter.
- Use 4 of minced garlic cloves.
- Get 2 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 8 cup of chicken stock(homemade).
Steps to make Chicken Noodles Soup:
- Melt the butter in a large pot on medium heat.Put the chicken,nicely roast,keep it aside.
- Than on the same pan put chop onion,stirring every few mints until it's begin soften..
- Than add garlic,bayleaf,cook while stirring the garlic arround the pan, for about 1 mints..
- Pour the chicken stock & bring to a low flame.Taste the soup than adjust the seasoning with salt & pepper..
- Now put the roasted chicken into the soup &bring the soup back to a low flame then partially cover the pot with a lid& cook.Stirring a few times unyil the chicken are cooked through about 20 mints..
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a plate.Derp fry the noodles.Now stir the noodles into the soup & cook until done 6 to 10 mints..
- While the noodles cook, shred the chicken into strips.Slide the chicken back into the pot & then taste the soup.Once more for seasoning,adjust with more salt,pepper&chaatmasala as needed & serve..
If you find this Chicken Noodles Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.