Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup with a twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup with a twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup with a twist recipe. You can have chicken soup with a twist using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup with a twist:
- Prepare 9 cup of – water.
- Get 3 of lb. – chicken breast cubed.
- Use 1/2 cup of carrots – sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery – sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of onions – chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of – chopped fresh parsley.
- Take 2 clove of garlic – minced.
- Get 1/2 cup of red wine vinargrette.
- Use 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of – salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of – freshly ground pepper.
- Use 5 cup of – penne pasta, al dente.
- Use 5 of red potatoes – chopped.
Instructions to make Chicken Soup with a twist:
- In a pan at high heat add olive oil and minced garlic cook for 2 mins. or until browned, then add chicken and stir generously, add red wine vinargrette, bring heat to medium high and let it sit for 8 minutes..
- bring 9 cups water in a pot to a boil and add chicken with everything else in the pan to the pot and let simmer at medium high heat for 45 minutes.
- after 45 minutes add potatoes, celery, carrots, salt and pepper , let simmer for another 25 minutes and then add pasra.
- after 25 minutes add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer at medium heat for another 30 minutes, and then serve.
If you find this Chicken Soup with a twist recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.