Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. You can cook mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup using 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Get of ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood].
- Use 2 Pounds of 80/20 Lean Ground Beef.
- Get of ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth.
- Prepare 6 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth.
- Get 1 Box of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take 4 of Medium White Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Small Head Broccoli.
- Get 4 Cups of Sliced Cabbage.
- Get 1 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- You need 1.5 Cups of Sliced Celery.
- Get 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Get 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Take 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Use 8 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- Use 1 Bunch of Leaves Cilantro.
- Take 1/2 Bunch of Leaves Parsley.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of Can Spinach.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar].
- Take 2 (4 oz) of Cans Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 Can of ROTELL [with chilies].
- Provide 2 Cans of Green Beans [drained].
- Use 1 Can of Asparagus [drained].
- Get 1 Can of Artichokes [drained].
- Provide 1/8 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste].
- You need 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [add last].
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [add last].
Steps to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed..
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened..
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.