Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade recipe. You can have keema aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade:
- Prepare 200 gm of Minced beef.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes and cut in small pieces.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 6 tbs of oil.
- Take 6 of whole black pepper (Kali Mirch).
- Use 6 of cloves.
- Get 1 of black cardamom.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of cumin Seeds (Zeera).
- Use 1 tsp. of coriander (Dhaniya) powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric (Haldi) powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp. of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Steps to make Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade:
- Chop the onion and cook in oil until light brown..
- Add all the spices and finely chopped tomatoes..
- Cook on medium heat till water is almost dried. Add mince meat mix and dry the water again..
- Add 2 glasses of water cover and cook till meat is tenderized and the water dries..
- Add potatoes and cook till the potatoes are soft..
- Sprinkle garam masala powder. Garnish with fresh green Coriander (Dhaniya) leaves, green chilies and Ginger (Adrak) slices and lemon juice..
- Serve with naan..
If you find this Keema Aloo w afghani naan, dahi and lemonade recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.