Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable cream soup recipe. To make vegetable cream soup you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 large of carrot.
- Take 3 medium of potatoes.
- Provide 1 large of courgette.
- Take 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Chop the onions and the carrots into small pieces. Add to hot large skillet (or a small pot) with a layer of cooking oil and cook until soft..
- Chop the garlic and add it to the skillet when the onions are browned and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes..
- Add some water to the pot and the can of veggies if you have it (or any veggies you want to). If you don't have any veggies you can supliment the quantity of potatoes and courgettes and optionally add a vegetable cube or stock instead of water..
- Finally add the roughly chopped potatoes (peeled) and courgettes (with skin). And add water/stock to the skillet until you have a stew like percentage of water to solids..
- Season with salt and pepper and boil slowly for about 30 minutes (until potatoes crush easily with a wooden spoon)..
- Using a blender of any kind blend the soup. No cream needed but can optionally be added. The potatoe should make the soup creamy..
If you find this Vegetable Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.