Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Skinny Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Skinny Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Skinny Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to skinny soup recipe. To cook skinny soup you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Skinny Soup:
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- Take 2 of Spinach stalks.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion.
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Use 1 bunch of cauliflower.
- Take 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 (800 ml) of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 of pkt of french onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- Get 2 of celery sticks.
- Use 2 of green onions.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Skinny Soup:
- Chop all the veggies and add to a medium sized pot adding the finely chopped garlic and onions, Seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Dry fry for 1 minute, to release the flavours of the veggies.
- Add 1 litre of water and 1 pkt of french onion soup. Let simmer until potatoes soften..
- Add the tin of tomatoes and let simmer for 30 mins. Serving suggestion: Add creamy garlic mashed potatoes to your bowl before serving a ladle of this delicious hearty skinny soup 😆👌.
If you find this Skinny Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.