Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to costillas de cerdo guisadas recipe. To cook costillas de cerdo guisadas you only need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas:
- You need 3 lb of pork ribs.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- Take 2 of red peppers.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Use 1 envelope of sazon con azafran.
- You need 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- Prepare of adobo.
- Use of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 4 large of potatoes.
Instructions to make Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas:
- Cut the meat and wash.
- Cut peppers, onions, and potatoes then set aside.
- Season meat with adobo and salt.
- Heat olive oil in calderon on medium heat.
- Add meat and brown a little.
- When meat is brown add peppers and onions, stir.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Add potatoes, stir.
- Add sazon, stir.
- Add water and bouillon cubes.
- Let it boil, stir, and cover.
- Add more water if needed.
- Its done when meat is tender and you can put a fork in the potatoes.
- Serve with white rice, enjoy!.
If you find this Costillas De Cerdo Guisadas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.