Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mozzarella, Basil and Canned Tomato Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mozzarella, Basil and Canned Tomato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mozzarella, Basil and Canned Tomato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mozzarella, basil and canned tomato pasta recipe. You can cook mozzarella, basil and canned tomato pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mozzarella, Basil and Canned Tomato Pasta:
- Provide 1/2 of a can Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 of leaves Fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 4 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of serving Pasta.
- Take 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Get 1/2 of cube Soup stock granules.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chopped garlic (or paste).
Steps to make Mozzarella, Basil and Canned Tomato Pasta:
- Remove the stems of the basil and shred with your hands. Cut the cheese into 1 cm cubes. Cut the bacon into strips..
- Heat a tablespoon of oil and the garlic in a pan..
- Add the bacon and cook until slightly browned..
- Add the canned tomatoes, soup stock granules, salt, pepper, and sugar. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes to reduce..
- When thickened, add the basil and lightly mix. Taste the sauce and add the salt and pepper to taste..
- When mixed, turn off the heat, add the cheese, and gently mix..
- Add boiled pasta to finish..
- You can make caprese salad with the same ingredients..
If you find this Mozzarella, Basil and Canned Tomato Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.