Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Philly Grilled Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Philly Grilled Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to philly grilled cheese recipe. To make philly grilled cheese you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Philly Grilled Cheese:
- Get 8 slice of bread.
- Provide 8 slice of Velveeta sliced cheese.
- Use 1 lb of thin sliced shaved sandwich beef steak.
- Prepare 1 of green peppers.
- Get 1 of red onions.
- Provide 1 of butter.
Instructions to make Philly Grilled Cheese:
- Butter one side of each slice of bread..
- Heat medium skillet over medium high heat. Sweat veggies. Add beef and cook until no longer pink..
- When cooked, transfer mixture with slotted spoon to bowl as to drain grease..
- In another skillet, turn to medium high heat..
- Place 2 slices of bread butter side down. Add 1 piece of cheese on top of each piece of bread. Place a small spoonful of steak mixture on top of each piece of cheese. Place other piece of cheese on top and place remaining two pieces of bread butter side up..
- Let toast in pan until golden brown and cheese melted flipping carefully once..
- Finish all sandwiches. Enjoy..
If you find this Philly Grilled Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.