Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. To cook chicken and tomato soup curry you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Provide 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Provide 2 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 4 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Provide 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (minced).
- Use 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- You need 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Take 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 large of ◇Water.
- You need 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Use 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.