Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 5 cheese lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5 cheese lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 5 cheese lasagna recipe. To cook 5 cheese lasagna you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 5 cheese lasagna:
- Provide of garlic onion pasta sauce.
- You need of sugar.
- Take of Italian herbs.
- Get of table spoons onion powder.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Get of diced tomatoes with garlic.
- Take of ground beef.
- You need of lasagna noodles.
- Use of bags of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Provide of bags shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare of grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need of tub of cottage cheese.
- You need of tub ricotta cheese.
Steps to make 5 cheese lasagna:
- Cooked ground beef and chop finely..
- Mix 1/2 of all the spices into the ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. Add all of the sugar into it..
- Boil noodles until Aldente and drain. Do not rinse pasta..
- Start by layering your 13×9 baking pan with noodles then spread some of the ricotta on them then cottage cheese, top with ground beef and sauce mixture then all cheeses, and season each layer as you go with remaining spices..
- Repeat until Pan is full topping the final layer with noodles, sauce and meat mixture and shredded cheeses. Keep cottage cheese and ricotta for the internal layers not for the final top layer. I add a little extra Italian seasoning and pepper on top. For appearance and taste..
- Cover and bake on 375 for 35-45 minutes until got all the way through and cheese fully melted. Remove foil last 10 minutes for baking to brown cheese lightly..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving so sauce and noodles can set a little firmer. Pairs great with Texas toast or salad or perfectly delicious all by itself! This recipe makes at least an 8-10 lb pan of lasagna but holds for about 5-7 days in the fridge..
If you find this 5 cheese lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.