Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Udon Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to udon noodle soup recipe. You can cook udon noodle soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Udon Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 packages of udon noodles (Japanese).
- Provide 1 Cube of chicken bullion.
- Get 1 of small Package stir fri vegetables or use fresh snow peas onion. Broccoli red bell pepper mushrooms.
- Use 3 cup of water.
- Get 1 of Fresh or frozen shrimp 4-6 large.
- Prepare 1/2 Strip of steak cooked and sliced thinly.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Sun Bird Thai yellow curry seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy or teriyaki sauce.
Instructions to make Udon Noodle Soup:
- In 2 quart sauce pan add water, noodles, bouillon add onions and bring to rolling boil reduce heat stirring gently add sliced vegetables 🥒 boil another two to three min add cooked steak and add shrimp 🍤 cook until shrimp turns pink remove from heat and serve.
If you find this Udon Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.