Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy 10 Minute: Mapo Harusame Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy 10 Minute: Mapo Harusame Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy 10 minute: mapo harusame noodles recipe. You can cook easy 10 minute: mapo harusame noodles using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy 10 Minute: Mapo Harusame Noodles:
- Use 60 grams of Dried cellophane noodles.
- Take 70 grams of Ground pork.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Get 1/4 of Bamboo shoot (boiled).
- Provide 1 of Dried wood ear mushrooms (kikurage).
- Get 1 of Snow peas (or green peppers).
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame oil for stir-frying.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of plus ~ Doubanjiang (optional).
- Provide of Seasoning ingredients.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar (light brown sugar if available).
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
Instructions to make Easy 10 Minute: Mapo Harusame Noodles:
- Rehydrate the dried wood ear mushrooms. Boil the dried cellophane noodles to al dente, and cut into 1/4 lengths. Cut the carrot into your desired size pieces, and boil until crisp-tender..
- Parboiling the carrot reduces the stir-frying time. Drain the excess water from the rehydrated wood ear mushrooms. Cut the bamboo shoot into pieces, and de-string the snow peas..
- Mix the seasoning ingredients, and set aside. You can prepare it while you work on Step 1 if you want..
- Heat the sesame oil, and stir-fry the ground pork. Add the doubanjiang at this point. Please adjust the amount to your liking!!.
- When the ground pork is cooked, add the vegetables, and continue stir-frying. Since the carrot takes the longest to cook through but is already parboiled, you just need to stir-fry it briefly..
- Add the Step 3 flavouring ingredients, and cooked cellophane noodles. Simmer to reduce the sauce, and you're done. If your kids are eating it, you can reduce the amount of doubanjiang. It will still be delicious..
If you find this Easy 10 Minute: Mapo Harusame Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.