Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Beef Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Beef Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef nachos recipe. You can cook cheesy beef nachos using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Beef Nachos:
- Get of for salsa:.
- Prepare 2 cups of tomato (diced).
- Take 1/2 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of for cheese:.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare of for beef:.
- You need 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of jalapeno (diced).
- Provide 1/4 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of beans.
- Use 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/8 cup of water.
- Get of nachos.
Steps to make Cheesy Beef Nachos:
- For salsa, combine all ingredients..
- For the cheese, melt the butter in a pan. Once it is melted, add flour and stir until smooth. Once it is smooth, add the whole milk and stir until it become smooth and viscous. Add now the grated cheese and stir until it melts..
- For the beef, saute onion, garlic and jalapeno. After 1 minute, add the ground beef. Cover the pan and wait for the ground beef turned into brown. When it is brown, add all of the spices. After 1 minute of adding the spices, add now the beans and tomato sauce. Again, after 1 minute, add water to incorporate all the ingredients and do not cover the pan to evaporate the water..
- Grab some nachos, serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy Beef Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.