Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Kare-Kare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Kare-Kare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef kare-kare recipe. You can have beef kare-kare using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Kare-Kare:
- Prepare of kilo beef cut into cubes.
- You need of Bok Choy (Chinese cabbage) cut.
- You need of yardlong beans cut into 2 inch long.
- Prepare of eggplants sliced/cut.
- Provide of water.
- Prepare of ground peanuts or 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter.
- Provide of fish sauce.
- Get of cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons warm water.
- You need of medium sized onion diced.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Provide of Shrimp paste/bagoong.
- Take of Optional: 3 tbs annatto seeds soaked in a cup of water for colour.
Steps to make Beef Kare-Kare:
- Saute garlic and onion in oil until garlic is light golden brown and onion is translucent. Set aside..
- Using the same pan earlier, cook beef for about 30-45 minutes or until tender. Push beef to the side of the pan and add sliced eggplants. Fry for about 5 minutes..
- Add cooked garlic and onion, pour in 3 cups water (if using annatto seeds, replace 1 cup of water used to doak seeds in) and dissolved cornstarch and bring to a boil. Add ground peanuts/peanut butter, fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until sauce thickens..
- Add yardlong beans and bok choy/pechay and simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Note: Some prefer to blanch their veggies in hot water to cook separately from the meat and sauce to retain crispiness of vegetables..
- Serve over steamed rice and a little bit of bagoong/shrimp paste on the side..
If you find this Beef Kare-Kare recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.