Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers with ground beef recipe. You can have stuffed peppers with ground beef using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef:
- Provide of Red/yellow bell pepper.
- Provide of ground beef.
- Get of white onion.
- Provide of fresh cherry tomatos.
- Use of Jasmine white rice.
- Get of garlic.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Get of paprika.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Get of water (for cooking rice).
- Take of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef:
- Add rice into pot with water, wait for pot to boil and turn to low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Cook ground beef in frying pan, once fully browned drain excess oil.
- Cut bell peppers in half (and clear out seeds and the middles) and put on plate for later, save the tops!.
- Chop onion, tomatos, garlic.
- Chop the excess pepper off the tops and add it in with other vegetables.
- Add all vegetables into frying pan with beef.
- Add a splash of water into pan to keep things moist, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with garlic powder, salt pepper, and paprika (season well, don't be stingy!).
- Add Cooked rice in pan and stir until everything is mixed in well.
- Spoon mixture into the peppers.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cheese on top.
- Arrange peppers in pan and bake in oven at 350 for about an hour.
If you find this Stuffed Peppers with Ground Beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.