Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy beef sirloin strips w/ broccoli & carrots recipe. To make saucy beef sirloin strips w/ broccoli & carrots you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots:
- Take 1/2 of kilo of beef sirloin strips.
- Take 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Take of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of carrots cut into flower shape.
- Use 1 tsp of black ground pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Get of Sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 stick of butter.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Take 1 of medium onion minced.
Steps to make Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots:
- Put the sirloin strips in a saucepan with briskly boiling water for about 5 minutes. It makes the meat tender in my experience 👍.
- Wash the meat in cold water then drain excess water..
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat. Sauté it for about 5 minutes with chopped garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and brown sugar mixture then add the water with flour mixture. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes..
- Lastly add carrots and broccoli cook until it’s tender. Add sesame seeds and serve with hot rice!.
If you find this Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.