Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy beef taco dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy beef taco dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy beef taco dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef taco dip recipe. To make cheesy beef taco dip you only need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy beef taco dip:
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 large of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 medium of green pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of process cheese (velveeta), cubed.
- Take 1 lb of pepper jack cheese, cubed.
- Use 1 can of taco sauce.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained.
- Provide 1 can of mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped.
- Get 1 can of sliced ripe olives, drained.
- Get 1 of tortilla chips.
Steps to make Cheesy beef taco dip:
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain.stir in the cheeses, taco sauce, tomatos, mushrooms and olives.cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.serve warm with tortilla chips.
If you find this Cheesy beef taco dip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.