Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe. To make brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice:
- Prepare 5 cups of shredded left over turkey.
- You need 5 of celery stalks, sliced thin.
- Get 3 of large carrots, sliced thin.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tbs of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- Take 1 of lg sweet potato.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Take 1 qt of whipping cream.
- Get 2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon, or to taste.
- Prepare 8 strips of bacon, chopped and cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Get 1 sprig of each; fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, fresh sage, minced.
- Prepare 4 of servings of prepared wild rice.
- Prepare of Texas toast.
Instructions to make Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice:
- Sautè carrots, onion, and celery in a lg frying pan with a little oil. When onion gets tender, add garlic. When carrots are tender, deglaze pan with marsala. Cook until all liquid reduces..
- Meanwhile cook sweet potato in oven or microwave until soft. Set aside to cool. As soon as it is able to be handled, peel and place in a bowl. Mix 2 tbs of butter and enough whipping cream to make it mash creamy..
- Place turkey, vegetables, herbs, and bacon into a large stock pot. Cover with water. Add bouillon and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add whipping cream and return to a simmer. Slowly add potatoes, stirring constantly until well incorporated. And heated through..
- In a bowl, place rice to one side. Fill bowl with soup. Serve with Texas toast. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.