Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pumpkin and potato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and potato soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin and potato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin and potato soup:
- Prepare of to 3/4 of orange pumpkin.
- Prepare of Potato's /also nice with sweet potato if you use this use it in with the pumpkin..
- Get of Brown Onions.
- Provide of chicken stock cubes or 6 tsp of chic stock powder.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Provide of spring onions.
- You need of bread rolls or cob loaf.
- Get of cold water to cover the pumpkin, brown onions, potato, and chic stock..
- You need of black pepper/(salt if needed).
Instructions to make Pumpkin and potato soup:
- Peel and cut up pumpkin,potato,and brown onion.
- Place the above ingredients into a stock pot or Dutch oven and add the chicken stock cubes or powder..
- Cover all the above ingredients with cold water and cook until pumpkin and potato are soft..
- When cooked remove from stove DON'T drain the liquid off. Now with a stick mixer blend until smooth..
- Now serve in bowls with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped up spring onion. Add salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Pumpkin and potato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.