Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's leftover turkey soup recipe. To make taisen's leftover turkey soup you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup:
- Get of leftover turkey ( you can add in the legs with bones or pull the meat off like I do ).
- Use of cans green beans.
- Use of cans carrots ( I used fresh carrots this time ).
- You need of cans of peas.
- You need of you can change any vegetable you want. you can add corn , lima beans . anything you like.
- Take of to 3 large potatoes ( peeled and cut up ).
- Prepare of bag of noodles ( any kind ).
- Use of vegetable stock or turkey stock ( I use one box of vegetable stock , about 16 ounces , sometimes more. you can also use the bullion cubes and make your own ).
- Get of left over turkey gravy ( my recipe for mine will follow after this and I will add it here ).
- You need of medium diced onion.
- You need of salt to your taste.
- Provide of pepper to your taste.
- You need of to 5 teaspoons of garlic powder ( to your taste, you can add more or use 1 to 2 cloves minced ).
- Provide of a few pinches of sage ( you can use basil or thyme as well ).
Instructions to make Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup:
- If you still have meat on the turkey , pull it off and put it into your crock pot. I already had mine off and into a dish that was in my fridge along with 2 legs. I pull the meat off the legs to go in but you can leave it on the bone and toss in..
- Pour in turkey or vegetable stock. Enough to cover the meat and vegetables. Turn crock pot on to medium heat. High heat if you want it faster. I let this sit on medium for 4 hours then go to low for another hour or two.
- Add in all of your vegetables, onion and potatoes..
- Add in your seasonings. Stir..
- Add in your leftover turkey gravy. Stir. As you can see, there are clumps because I didn't warm it up which is fine, just mix it in well and as it warms up it will blend well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361137-taisens-turkey-gravy.
- Cover the crock pot with lid. Cook for 4 to 8 hours depending on settings and how long you want it sitting. Stir every so often and check fluid level. Make sure everything is covered in liquid. I ended up transferring the soup to a large pot because my crock pot didn't have enough room ..
- 30 to 40 minutes before serving, cook your pasta noodles. Drain them and add into the crock pot. Mix / stir well. Allow it to simmer for about 25 minutes. ( you can add the noodles in and cook them , but every time I try it doesn't turn out so I do it this way ).
- Serve with warm buttered rolls or anything else . Enjoy !.
If you find this Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.