Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot Soup w/ Coconut and Lemongrass recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Soup w/ Coconut and Lemongrass recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup w/ Coconut and Lemongrass recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup w/ coconut and lemongrass recipe. To make carrot soup w/ coconut and lemongrass you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Soup w/ Coconut and Lemongrass:
- Use of sunflower oil.
- Provide of onion, chopped.
- Take of lemongrass stalk, trimmed and tough outer layer discarded.
- Get of garlic, chopped.
- Take of finely grated ginger.
- Take of red thai curry paste.
- Prepare of carrots, sliced.
- Provide of hot vegetable stock.
- Provide of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need of coconut milk.
- Use of lime.
Instructions to make Carrot Soup w/ Coconut and Lemongrass:
- In large saucepan heat oil and add onion. Cook for 3-4 mins until soft..
- Next add lemongrass, ginger, and garlic and cook for 2 mins. Add curry paste and cook for 1 min stirring all the time..
- Add carrots and cook for 2 mins..
- Add the vegetable stock and lime leaves and simmer for 20-25 mins until carrots are tender..
- Remove from heat and discard lime leaves. Add coconut milk and puree the soup in a food processor..
- Garnish with black pepper and serve with a lime wedge..
If you find this Carrot Soup w/ Coconut and Lemongrass recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.