Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe. You can cook tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of 12 ounce jar roasted red peppers, roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Take 1 can of tomato sauce (15 ounces).
- Get 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 3 tbsp of chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish – or- 1 1/2 Tbsp. dried basil.
- You need 3/4 cup of half and half – or – condensed milk.
Steps to make tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup:
- saute onion in oil until soft..
- Add garlic and chopped peppers and saute 2 minutes..
- add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, sugar, pepper, and basil. simmer 5 minutes..
- blend with either a blender, immersion blender, or food processor.
- add half and half or condensed milk. warm through, but do not boil..
If you find this tomato, basil, & roasted red pepper soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.