Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot potato soup recipe. To cook easy crockpot potato soup you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Provide 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- Get 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
If you find this Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.