Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting recipe. To cook meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting you only need 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- You need of meatloaf mix:.
- Take 2 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Get 6 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Provide 2 cup of quick cook oats.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take of topper:.
- Use 9 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Get of potato frosting:.
- Prepare 3 lb of bag idaho potatoes.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix together all meatloaf mix ingredients with clean hands until combined well!.
- Prepare 9 jumbo muffin cups with non stick baking spray..
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with meatloaf mix. Pack it down well!.
- Top each one with the topper! 1tbl. Ketchup per meatloaf cupcake..
- Bake in oven for about 45-50 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160°F.
- Meanwhile while that's cooking, peel and boil potatoes as you normally would for mashed potatoes..
- When fork tender drain from water and return to pot..
- Beat in butter and cream cheese until creamy. U don't want lumps for this one..
- Stir in cheese. And set aside to cool for a few moments..
- Prepare a piping bag with your favorite tip or ziplock bag with a small hole cut in corner..
- Fill bag with mashed potatoes. And set aside..
- When meatloaf is done drain any grease and let it rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Pop meatloaf cupcakes out the tin and place onto serving plate…
- Pipe the potatoes as u would normal frosting in any design or manner you choose on top of meatloaf cupcake..
- You will have leftover potatoes. Just serve them with meal..
- Serve your meatloaf cupcakes hot and enjoy!.
- Tips from me to u:.
- I used motz cheese for both meatloaf and potatoes the motz I used was infused with oregano. But u can use any type of cheese you wish. Just use the same cheese in meatloaf and in potatoes so flavors don't clash. :).
- Makes 9 jumbo meatloaf cupcakes. Wich will serve 5-9 people depending on how big of an eater you are..
- They do reheat well! So great for lunch the next day!.
- Feel free to use your favorite meatloaf recipe in place of this one!.
If you find this Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.