Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker simple beef taco soup recipe. To make slow cooker simple beef taco soup you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Get 1 pound of ground beef.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- Get 1 of orange pepper.
- Use 2 of whole green onions.
- Use 250 ml of corn.
- Get 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- Use 250 ml of beef broth.
- Take 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 500 ml of water (+ or – as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- Provide of tortilla chips (optional).
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Steps to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
If you find this Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.