Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger and garlic meatballs with aged japaneese soy sauce recipe. To make ginger and garlic meatballs with aged japaneese soy sauce you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce:
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- You need of Lean Ground Beef.
- Take of Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Thinly Sliced Green Onion.
- Use of Egg, Beaten.
- Use of Sauce.
- You need of Aged Japaneese Soy Sauce.
- Take of Japaneese Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Fresh Ginger.
- Get of Garlic, Finely Chopped.
- Prepare of Dark Sesame Oil.
- Use of Garnish.
- Provide of Cilantro Leaves.
Instructions to make Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce:
- Preheat oven to 450°F farenheight.
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumb [I use Panko], green onion, and egg in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Form meatball mixture into 1" balls and arrange them on a rack in a shallow pan [or use and oiled baing sheet]. Baked until browned and just firm, about 10-15 minutes..
- Heat soy sauce, sugar, water, ginger, and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves; reserve. Add meatballs turning to coat simmer for 4 minutes. Remove meatballs from sauce and place on a plate..
- Reduce sauce over high heat, stirring frequently, until it thickens- approximately 3-5 minutes. [Don't scorch it]. Stir in sesame oil..
- To serve, take a longer toothpick and slide 1 meatball on, followed by 1 cilantro leaf, another meatball, then another cilantro leaf, and lastly one more meatball. Continue this until no meatballs are left. Pour sauce into a small bowl and serve meatballs with the dipping sauce..
If you find this Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.