Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup recipe. To cook thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Use 350 of grm yellow pumpkin (peeled) cubed.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 of oo ml chicken stock.
- Prepare 800 ml of coconut cream (canned).
- Prepare 1 cup of basil leaves.
- Provide to taste of pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for shrimp paste.
- You need 125 of grm prawns (shelled and deveined).
- Prepare 10 of shallots,peeled.
- Take 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli,minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger,grated.
- Get 1 tsp of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon grass stalk, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Using a mortar and pestle pound together all the ingredients listed under shrimp paste to form a well mixed paste..
- Toss the pumpkin cubes in lemon juice and keep aside..
- In a heavy bottomed pan add the shrimp paste, coconut cream and 250 ml chicken stock.Whisk well so no lumps remain..
- On medium heat, stirring occasionally, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and stir to ensure there are no lumps..
- Add pumpkin and cook on low heat until pumpkin is tender but not mushy..
- Add the remaining 250 ml chicken stock, salt,pepper and basil leaves. Stir through and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
If you find this Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.