Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie-packed Minestrone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie-packed Minestrone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie-packed minestrone recipe. You can have veggie-packed minestrone using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie-packed Minestrone:
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- Use 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Use 3 slice of Bacon.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Get 2 of cubes Consomme soup stock.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 30 grams of Macaroni.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley.
Instructions to make Veggie-packed Minestrone:
- Chop the vegetables and bacon into 1cm cubes. Soak the potatoes in water and drain well before using..
- Heat up the olive oil in a pot and cook the bacon on a medium heat..
- Add the vegetables and saute. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, water, consomme, and bay leaf. Simmer for 15-20 minutes on medium heat. Skim off any scum that appears..
- Add the macaroni and boil according to the amount of time listed on the package. Taste the soup and adjust the flavor with salt and pepper..
- You can top it with parmesan cheese or dried parsley..
If you find this Veggie-packed Minestrone recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.