Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) recipe. You can cook tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Get 2 tsp of Canola oil.
- Get 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- Get 4 tsp of Minced Peeled Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic, Minced.
- Take 1 of 3-inch Stalk Lemongrass, Halved Lengthwise.
- Take 2 tsp of Sambel Oelek (ground fresh chile paste).
- Provide 3 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use 4 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 2 cup of Shredded Cooked Chicken Breast (about 8 ounces).
- Take 1/2 cup of Green Onion Strips.
- Use 3 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
Steps to make Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat..
- Add mushrooms, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and lemongrass; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add chile paste; cook 1 minute..
- Add chicken stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and sugar; bring to a simmer..
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated..
- Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and juice..
If you find this Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.