Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Spicy Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Spicy Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Spicy Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spicy chicken soup recipe. To make easy spicy chicken soup you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Spicy Chicken Soup:
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 3 of large carrots.
- Provide 3 piece of celery.
- Use 3 of small parsnips.
- Provide 2 of jalapeños.
- Get 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried cilantro.
- Use of pepper, salt and granulated garlic.
- You need 8 cup of plus or minus chicken stock.
- You need 20 oz of pre cooked chicken meat.
- Take 3 of small Mexican summer squash.
Instructions to make Easy Spicy Chicken Soup:
- Chop and dice parsnips, carrots, celery, onion and jalapeños. Add them to a pot with olive oil..
- Add seasoning and sauté until half cooked..
- While the vegetables are cooking chop and dice, the chicken and Summer squash..
- Add 6 cups of stock, the Summer squash and chicken. If you need more broth add what you need..
- Heat until hot..
If you find this Easy Spicy Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.