Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato carrot soup recipe. You can cook tomato carrot soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato carrot soup:
- Use 4 of medium sized tomatoes.
- You need 1 of big carrot.
- Take 2 tsp of Fresh malai/cream.
- Take To taste of salt and black pepper Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder (optional).
- Use As needed of Water.
Instructions to make Tomato carrot soup:
- First boil tomatoes and carrots.
- Remove all water and allow it to cool.
- Make paste of it. now heat pan add this paste to it.add water which we removed from tomatoes.add pepper,salt and little red chilli powder.give nice boil switch off the flame add fresh malai (first blend it adding little water) serve hot.
- Super healthy no need to add anything for thickness. tastes yum. Very nice for kids and dinner for us..
If you find this Tomato carrot soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.